martes, 1 de abril de 2014

A Bloody Valentine !

             A BLOODY VALENTINE

I chose this movie because it's the only movie that made me scream and that I was about to cry because I really get scared.
This movie is about a man who was working in a mine ,and inside the mine there was 6 people,suddenly an accident happened and 5 of them died,but one man called Harry Worden survived but he was in coma for a long time.On Valentine's day hes brain started to remember the last few minutes before the collapse.
Suddenly he gets up and a nurse enters the room and he kills her before she can press the alarm.He started to kill all the people.
He was in a body of a boy called Tom,his friends saw that after everyting ended.


I recommend it to people who love thriller movies, and I really dont recommand it to sensitive people because they can have a heart attack.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario